Friday, January 6, 2012

Check Out A Sweet Thing to Say to Your Friend

My favourite style of compliment (http://www.realcompliments.com) is simple. I point out something I like about a person and then I say, "I really like that about you."

You're reading a blog about making other people feel good. I really like that about you.

But I also think of memories when complimenting my friends. This one time at band camp... I could keep the simple style of (positive characteristic) + (I like that), but my band camp memories show so much more about my friends.

Images from stories make compliments sweet; a stranger who never had the chance to meet you when you were poor doesn't understand you as well once you become rich. Stories show that you have really thought about your friend and decided that, yes, they're pretty cool.

...Read more at a sweet thing to say to your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment